Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Countdown to Ireland!



T-minus three days and counting until it’s OFF TO IRELAND!! I am so beyond excited for this trip! I hope everyone out there reading this blog finds it fun, educational, and full of good memories.  I for one am planning on taking pictures of everything so I do not forget anything.

I should probably introduce myself, my name is Elaine Surdyke, and I am now a second year art therapy student at the University of Louisville. When I found out that I would have the opportunity to study abroad in graduate school I raised my hand and said, “Sign me up!” I did not even know where the trip was going! I was just so happy that I would have the chance to combine my education with international travel. 

Well folks, here is the lovely forecast for the first few days we land! It may be rainy and a bit cloudy but that isn’t going to stop us from having a wonderful experience! For my fellow classmates….do not forget a rain jacket! 

(Click on image to enlarge)


Again I hope you readers enjoy this blog! Make sure to keep up with us each day to see where we are headed next.

~ Elaine Surdyke
 



No comments:

Post a Comment